SYDNEY TIME:

HONOLULU TIME:

10/30/2010

PUMPKINS

Aloha!


On my way over to Boring 101 yesterday, after finally exchanging digits with GG101L Guy, I came across an army of carved pumpkins in the lobby of the Architecture Building. There were plenty of them - maybe 20 in total - but I left my memory card at home and could only take five photos using the built-in memory. These are my favourites:




I think it may have been some kind of competition. Which makes me wish I was taking whatever class was involved in this. I (and the rest of my Filipino class) have noticed over the past few weeks that I can be really, really competitive sometimes. I should take up some kind of sport to channel this energy into.

Hula, perhaps.

Happy Halloween, everybody!

A hui hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment