SYDNEY TIME:

HONOLULU TIME:

9/05/2010

Definition of 'Lost'


[adj.] having gone astray or missed the way; bewildered as to place, direction, etc.

Aloha!

Yesterday I travelled to Oahu's North Shore for a day at the beach with friends. Click on the links for photos :)

We went to Waimea Bay. It was beautiful. I took Lucius for a swim and we saw schools of pipefish and sergeant major damselfish. People were jumping off the rocks but I was happy just following the humuhumunukunukuapua‘a (Hawaii’s state fish). The water was so clear. We took heaps of silly photos like this one, this one, and this one. Taking this photo of Angela made my ears hurt. Back on the beach I revisited my obsession with macro and action shots. It wasn’t long before I got back in the water to try and look as 'Lost' as possible. More silly underwater photos here, here, here and here. It was such an enjoyable day at such a picturesque location. We have to go back.

So that was my yesterday! Scroll up to the top of this page. Then look to the right-hand side. You'll notice that I am now counting down to my trip to Kaua'i! Twelve days, baby!

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment