SYDNEY TIME:

HONOLULU TIME:

10/11/2010

Write on my Wall!

Literally...

Aloha!


Inspiration struck me last night as I stared blankly at my wall. And there's nothing more inspiring to stare blankly at than a blank wall - it's like a canvas, only without it my room would instead be an extension of the hallway of the floor on which I reside. Anyway, ever since I moved in I've been thinking of stuff to put up there and now I finally have an idea...


And so, without further ado, I cordially invite you to help decorate my wall. My Kiwi friend has made the first contribution - a portrait of me doing the shoulder stand:


I'll take anything you want me to put up there - drawings, quotations, short stories, memories, photos, [de]motivational posters, random song lyrics, anything! It can be little, or as big as an A4 sheet of paper. It doesn't have to make sense, even. That last sentence doesn't even make sense, see? But whatever you choose to write or draw, scan it or take a photo of it then send it to my email address. Alternatively (if you're in Hawai`i) you can hand-deliver it to me. I would really love it if I could get as many people in on this as possible so that I can cover my entire wall. This invitation goes out to all my friends and family, plus anyone who just happens to be reading this right now.

In the meantime, I'll gradually be posting some random stuff like this:


Mahalo and a hui hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment