SYDNEY TIME:

HONOLULU TIME:

10/07/2010

You're Jeremy?

Yep, that's me.
Aloha!


Yesterday I mentioned briefly that I wasn't looking forward to getting my geology midterm results. I seriously did not expect to get 94% for it, but I'm pretty stoked about that! Maybe Hawaiian geology is my calling?


Unfortunately, though, the Hawaiian environment is against me. Particularly when I'm drunk. See, last night I went out with the ladies to this pretty awesome bar called Jazz Minds, to watch a pretty awesome live band called the Deadbeats and dance like pretty awesome retardos while spilling beer all over the dance floor. After we finished up over there, my Swedish friend and I trekked back to The O. On the way home, gravity decided to play a trick on me when I ran through a couple of active garden sprinklers. How I ended up on the ground, I don't have any clue. How I managed to graze my arm twice - not only on opposite ends but on opposite sides, too - I have absolutely no idea.

Upon closer inspection, that entire paragraph has next to nothing to do with the Hawaiian environment. This is where my new friends start to learn that I can very easily go off on a tangent.



Battle wound.
The cashier-lady at McDonalds seemed really concerned about it, probably because of how red it looks (my friends concluded that it's because of my dark skin). I ensured her that it was okay. Should have complained about losing so much blood to, I don't know, get a free meal...

Anyway, I'll leave you with the quote of the day. I don't know if this is exactly what one of my MIX friends said, but I think it's close enough:
"There are only two things I know about Jerry - one is that he's always sleeping, the other is that he's always drunk."
- Fried Rice, October 2010
A hui hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment