SYDNEY TIME:

HONOLULU TIME:

8/19/2010

Apologies for my absence. Here, have a video.

Aloha!

Well, there really wasn't much to say about yesterday. I got up at 8.30am, went to ISS orientation, returned to the hostel at 12 for a 3-hour nap, ate my pop tarts, walked to 7-Eleven to purchase some ramen, returned to the hostel to eat the aforementioned ramen, discussed human trafficking with some of my new friends while munching on organic grapes, and that was about it.

Nothing of particular interest, really. Today, though...

*NEW MAP UNLOCKED!*

...I visited Ala Moana Center, which I guess is like one of the main shopping centers in the area. I didn't really explore much because I was there with a goal - I was searching for a local SIM card to use in my phone, but wasn't lucky. I want to get an O2 Wireless SIM card but it looks like I'll have to travel further to get one. Ala Moana Park is nice though. Quiet.

Ala Moana Park. Click to embiggen.

Oh, I also made another video (just a short one)


A mosquito just bit me. I need to go and find my itch cream.

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment