SYDNEY TIME:

HONOLULU TIME:

8/30/2010

It's been a while

Aloha!


I've been a bit lazy over the past few days in terms of posting here. Sorry. A number of excuses spring to mind, including:

  • I have been extremely busy with classes and can't afford to waste time on the internet
  • I'm exhausted from all this stuff I've been doing and don't have the energy to string a few sentences together
  • I actually have a life
But you guys, I'm sure, need your Jelly fix every now and then. I'll try to post something once every two days at the very least. And if I have time, a video too.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with the word of the day:

whakapapa
[faka-papa] (Maori) genealogy; a sense of belonging within the community, connection to the land.
 
Methinks it's time for a spamwich.

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment