SYDNEY TIME:

HONOLULU TIME:

8/05/2010

One Week

That’s all I have left here in Sydney before I fly out. Which brings me to ask: where the hell did the time go!? Hopefully at this time next week I’ll be at my grandma’s place, wishing her a happy eighty-somethingth birthday while weighing my luggage a couple more times and then embarking on the ten minute drive from her place to the airport.

The other night I started making a checklist of some of the things I need to do before I go. Of the many things on the list, I have only crossed out two. I feel so unprepared.
  • Pack
  • Get eye test
  • Finalise accommodation
  • Go to the bank
  • E-tax
  • Early vote
  • Call Optus
  • Call Unwired
  • Get travel insurance
  • Print e-ticket and itinerary
Sure, some of the items on this list can very easily be checked off, such as calling Optus to change my rate plan and Unwired to cancel my contract. I don't know why I'm still with Unwired - their services truly suck. However some of the other items remaining on the list worry me a little. How much longer can I delay packing? Who should I vote for in the upcoming election? And how the hell do I not remember how to use e-tax!?

Meh. One week. That's plenty of time to do all of the above.

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment